Direct Booker d.o.o. has a data protection officer that works as a manager of your personal data. You can contact it over email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your written letter or visit us on address Direct booker d.o.o., (GDPR department), Vukovarska 9, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Explanation for the e-mail address: DPO comes from the English word “Data Protection Officer”.
Direct Booker d.o.o. collects the personal data you have been granted and thereby provides a legal basis for processing your personal information. In order to be informed about news and current offers we will send you notifications via e-mail, sms messages, newsletters or letters. If you give us consent by ticking the blank field, we will use your personal information to analyze our members’ satisfaction, conduct a survey to improve the business and the satisfaction of our members, and to offer all of our products and services, news, tools, applications, events and promotions.
The personal information we are processing is: your name, last name, e-mail address, because of the need to contact you, and we send you informative messages. There is also a case where we will ask you for more information such as your phone and address, due to the need for business cooperation. Because of the need to book accommodation or activities, we can still ask for financial information, such as credit card numbers, which we keep in compliance with the PCI DSS security rules.
Your personal information may be processed for different purposes, if this is necessary to comply with legal obligations (eg for the submission of data to courts or prosecuting authorities) if you have consented to appropriate processing or if the processing is otherwise legally binding under the binding regulations. If the data is processed for another purpose, before processing, we will provide you with information about that other purpose and any other relevant information.
You are not required to provide your consent to receive information about the complete offer of our products and services, nor to conduct a survey, nor to receive personalized product and service offerings. If you do not want to give your consent, you will not receive any notice about the entire offer of our products or services, nor about conducting surveys or notifying you with personalized product and service offers.
Access to your personal information may include consultants who assist IT support for the above mentioned systems and assist in processing of personal information in the systems listed above. Authorized third parties may need to access or store personal information if required or permitted by binding regulations (eg state bodies, courts, external consultants, and other third parties considered to be public bodies).
We will process the collected data for the above purposes only as long as necessary for the above purposes, until you withdraw your privilege. If a court, administrative or out-of-court procedure is initiated, personal data may be stored by the end of such proceedings, including the time period for filing legal remedies.
Direct Booker d.o.o. warrants that it will keep and protect all data provided by the user.
If you have given your consent to any personal data processing activity, you can withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the legitimacy of processing on the basis of a privation prior to its withdrawal. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to access: You have the right to receive from us a confirmation of whether your personal information is being processed and, if such personal data is processed, access to personal information. Access information includes, inter alia, processing purposes, the personal data category, the recipients or categories of recipients to which the personal data were or will be disclosed. However, this is not the unconditional right and interests of other individuals may limit your right of access.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed. For further copies you have requested, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to get us corrected for your incorrect personal information. Taking into account the processing purposes you have the right to supplement incomplete personal information, including by providing additional statements.
- Right to Delete (“Right to Forget”): Under certain conditions, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data and in that case we will be allowed to delete such personal information.
- Right to Restricting Processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information. In that case, the relevant data will be labeled and may only be processed for specific purposes.
- Right to Objection: Under certain conditions, you have the right to object at any time for processing your personal information for reasons related to your specific situation or when personal data is processed for direct marketing and you may ask us not to process your personal information.
- Right to Data Transferability: Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive the personal information that you refer to, which you provide us in a structured, customizable, and legally readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to the other data manager without our interference.
If you want to know more, or maybe want to use one or more or your rights above mentioned, be free to contact us – Direct booker d.o.o. on address Direct booker d.o.o., (GDPR department), Vukovarska 9, 20000 Dubrovnik, Hrvatska or send on e-mail email@example.com .
If you believe that your rights are violated, you also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal information.
The rest of this site is in Croatian.